Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.. I need some help with my pup. She has allergies and has always licked her back paws. This past week I was gone and left her with someone and she said she was licking her front paws. Anyways, it looks like she has blister-like things in between her paws where they are sore. If you can see the white bump at the bottom of the picture.. it looks just like a blister. She's currently on hydroxyzine and fish oil for allergies. But, the paw is causing her to limp a bit. I'm wondering if she's allergic to grass. I can't get her to the vet until the 29th, and was wondering if anyone has experienced this before and what I can do. I know she's not allergic to her food because she's on a hypoallergenic grain free kind. Thanks for the help ahead of time!

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
You can call your vet and ask him/her what you can clean it with, put on it, and what you can give to stop the licking/itching. Dogs can develop fungal infections if spots like that are left untreated. If money is an issue, maybe apply for Carecredit - www.carecredit.com

If the vet can't fit you in before then, try a different vet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts