Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bless gets a once a day solo walk to try shift the excess weight,she enjoys them,heres a few pics of my old gal.
Damm its windy,my ears are messed up

May you throw the stick mister!

Hurry up!

Its great not having those idiots around!

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
There's the beautiful queen! Ella says Bless was really on to something on those solo walks, they're great to have mom or dad all to yourself without the two obnoxious brothers hogging all the attention LOL.
Bless is looking good here, I love her ears :D

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's the beautiful queen! Ella says Bless was really on to something on those solo walks, they're great to have mom or dad all to yourself without the two obnoxious brothers hogging all the attention LOL.
Bless is looking good here, I love her ears :D
Bless agrees with Ella:cool:

Do the boys get jealous? (They must be pissed at home, being left alone...)

-n
N,that made me laugh out here!:D,they do actually and sniff her like crazy when she gets home.

Thing is when i have all 3 Bless is restricted freedom wise (remember she was an only dog for 5 years) because Blake is DA and i wont let Aslan offleash either (too much hassle),so she normally just watches them play like crazy in the football pitch,in the garden she doesnt do much either,just strolls around but when shes out by herself she becomes her old self again and actually moves/runs!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
The first picture is frame-worthy, even with the windy ears. A great group of pics for sure.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Great 1st pic pooch. There is something so motherly about bless, she is adorable. She reminds so much of my neighbors pit that i posted a while back. Every time i walk by their home and she is outside i think of bless!!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Great pictures of Bless! The second is my favorite. I just love her facial expressions.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Bless agrees with Ella:cool:

N,that made me laugh out here!:D,they do actually and sniff her like crazy when she gets home.

Thing is when i have all 3 Bless is restricted freedom wise (remember she was an only dog for 5 years) because Blake is DA and i wont let Aslan offleash either (too much hassle),so she normally just watches them play like crazy in the football pitch,in the garden she doesnt do much either,just strolls around but when shes out by herself she becomes her old self again and actually moves/runs!

I guess she is just being a good older sister, being reserved and behaving well and let the crazy younger brothers do their crazy things when she's with them. Poor girl... yeah, she deserves to be by herself and enjoy the freedom every once in a while.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Dom, that first picture is definitely frame worthy!!!

Bless is as always, gorgeous!!! She will always be the Queen.

It's so good for her to get out with you and spend that 'special' time. Good for you too!!! :D

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
This one is my fav. You can see her coloring so well. She's very beautiful but of course you know that! ;)

I'm glad she is enjoying her one on one time with you. I walk Eddie and Uallis separately and I love having that quality time with them. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts