Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not posted many pictures of the boys latley, so figured i would now that I have time lol.
These are all from around xmas, to present day

Xmas day, I put them out to enjoy their new bones. No snow, looks like spring lol "Their" back yard is super tiny.

A day at work, playing with his new friend. a 12 week old harrier puppy, properly named trouble lol a lady at my work breeds them. And brought her keeper puppy in for play time. dont mind the mess, this is the back room hall way (its a old house, converted in to a dog grooming salon. so hene the hair floating around lol)

I got a new P&S camera for xmas, so was having fun with the panoramic shots lol.

A panoramic view of the field we have to hike through (its inbetween he woods trails. I love this part of our daily hikes)

Blaze COVERED in stupid burrs lol and his GF Molly.

The boys.

This one makes me chuckle. i was walking the trail, and they were off in the woods chasing who knows what, howling and carrying on. So i whitsled for them. And didnt hear any more crazynes, So i turn around to see this lol. they looks crazy

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A panoramic view of the river/cliffs.

Blaze, probably wishing he was allowed in the water.

Give me a hug.

And the day Blaze had to go to the vet, I left him at home (so he wouldnt run out of pee so we could do the whole pee in a bowl thing with him lol) So I took Solo on his walk alone. he seemed sad lol.

DESPERETLY wishing id let him go swim lol he is a fish.

little free stacker

Cute. +. legs. lol

And one cute one of marley, stealing the boys bones lol ya the carpet is prob caked in dog and cat hair. its a daily issue lol

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I love the pictures! The glowing eyes one is my Favorite and the field pic. I like your field more than my woods ... not many clearings in my woods ... except for one and it has an old house the hunters use .. kind of spooky ... never know who might be hiding out there! lol! :)

EDIT: I just now saw the second set of pics with the snow! Dogs look great and that is one big treat for the cat! :)

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
They're all beautiful, but I have such a thing for Solo!

As to the carpet, I'd be thrilled if mine looked that nice. I go through vacuums like you wouldn't believe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts