Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, explanation....TirCeo has what we call her "succachoo"...just a fleecy toy that she like to suck on...her pacifier....Titch has a "blankie" that he, also, likes to suck on (and he, also, like mom to play "Where's Titch?" w/ :whoo:).......well, Lelia, my GD decided to cover Titch's head w/ his blankie and Tir decided to use it as her "prop" for her succachoo....pics....
such a goofy girl.....and her son:wave:

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
I would LOVE to know the answer to this. Leeo used to do this with his "Benny" stuffie dog. He also would knead the toy?

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would LOVE to know the answer to this. Leeo used to do this with his "Benny" stuffie dog. He also would knead the toy?
yeah, mine do the "kneading" motions, too....not sure why they have to have their "pacifiers"...

i like when Titch has to play his "Where's Titch?" game...at least once a day...he throws his blankie at me and "huffs" till i play....sits while i toss it over his head and doesn't remove it till i ask the question.....had to laugh when a friend was doing the game w/ their baby boy once.....

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
yeah, mine do the "kneading" motions, too....not sure why they have to have their "pacifiers"...

i like when Titch has to play his "Where's Titch?" game...at least once a day...he throws his blankie at me and "huffs" till i play....sits while i toss it over his head and doesn't remove it till i ask the question.....had to laugh when a friend was doing the game w/ their baby boy once.....

Lol! I used to say that either Leeo thought Benny was his Mom and still suckling ... or it was his make believe girlfriend! Lol! :) I wonder if it is an insecurity thing? .. or am I humanizing the dogs?

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whose dogs, here, have "succachoo's and/or "blankies"? i know there has to be more.....pics?

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Frosty does this, he doesn't have his own blankie but he does it on my comforter. I call it nibbling, be gets in bed with me at night and gently nibbles on the edge of the blanket. He never makes a hole, he does it very lightly. No pic though. He's doing it right now actually.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts