Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke up this morning just full of energy and a list in my head of things I needed to do...namely housework and mowing my section of the lawn. I was pumped and ready to go. :rolleyes: Well, my BF was still sleeping when I got up so I thought I'd wait until he was awake before I started mowing or even running the vacuum because I didn't want to disturb him. I got on DF's with the intent of just passing the time for a bit. Now its like 2:30 in the afternoon and here I still sit and now I don't want to do ANYTHING...except maybe take a nap as I can't stop yawning. My BF is now up, of course, but right now I'm just lazy. lol

It's a BEAUTIFUL day outside and I can't even drum up the energy to take the dogs out to play. :eek: They are fine with it though as they are currently snoring their heads off with an afternoon nap...which isn't helping my cause any as their snores are just making me even more sleepy. I even had BIG plans about making dinner (I'm normally NOT a cook of any sort) because I was feeling so ambitious. I just don't think its going to happen. The ambition was fleeting apparently. I even wanted to make cookies.

Looks like this is going to be a wasted Saturday at the rate I'm going.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts