Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:redface: I must get this off my chest. Bladder crystals are a horrible thing for a dog to get! It's taking this dog forever to get over the crystals. He's never been good about telling us when he has to go out. So you let the dog out as much as possible but there's going to be times when it's longer and because they have to go they just go, right where you then walk! I have cleaned up so much pee I could fill a small pond my now! And sometimes he'll just poop and I of course step in that, and there's blood in it, poor guy. There have been improvements since he's been on s/d and pills but man I want it to go away! He pees on rugs, on his owner's bed (so not happy about that!) Thought of kenneling him but since he's sick he get's cold easier. He also wears diapers at night but there a pain to pin and un pin. Just do whatever possible to keep your dog from getting bladder crystals!!!!!

I hope the poor boy get's better asap, it's like incontinence meets steroids. I do feel bad for him but grrrrr dog let me know if you gotta go!

p.s. It's none of my pups

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I hear you. Gracie has them. They are horrible. She is on horrible food , no antibiotics (which I find strange) and we are still struggling.

So, yes, they are the pits.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts