Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone actually used the sprays or any other tools to reduce the odors emitted during heat cycles? Do they work, or are they just a gimmick?

**ETA - also any feedback on chlorophyll for this purpose would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
8,367 Posts
Never used any... Have a group of mixed intact(s) they learn over time how to calculate the heat cycles to be more calmer about it until a Bitch ovulates.. " Mountaindogs " was using a product for her bitch, and felt it was helping... you could PM them if they don't see this thread...

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you... I'm just in a situation where I'm going to need to manage my girl who is in heat among other dogs (all fixed). But I'd rather not exacerbate the situation and do what I can to keep the crazy down so I'm exploring options. I always prefer to have personal opinions from folks vs. relying on the plethora of information just generally found on the internet.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I bought some once. It didn't seem to work. However, it was a great "gift" for a secret Santa exchange at our annual Xmas party. I think it had a name like Anti-Mating Spray. Wonderful as a gag gift.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts