Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been almost a month since I posted pictures, so I figured I may as well post an update. Now's a good time, anyways, as my camera has broken and it will be a few weeks until I can buy a new one. Sad!

Colt has very clearly hit his teenaged phase. Besides physically bulking up (he looks like a tank now,) he's also getting a bit more 'boyish'. I haven't caught him humping or marking, although there WAS a suspicious, furtive incident with the cat. I'd like to keep him intact for as long as possible- either 18 months or until he drives me up a wall. Whichever comes first. Lucy, of course, is still acting like Lucy.

Oh! In one more bit of random news, I finally bought a car that can travel more than 5 miles at a time! And it's a nice little hatchback, too, which means I can finally start taking the dogs out again! Squeeee! I get bored of just taking pictures of them galoomphing around the property.

And now, pictures of my dogs galoomphing around the property! Pardon the quality- once that heat wave broke it's been cloudy skies every day...

Big sisters ALWAYS have to mess up those cool moments...

But, like most siblings, they can usually manage to hug out the differences.

Opening up a can of dog-fu

Still faster than the baby...

Open mouths seem to be the answer to all arguments.

I could start a whole website dedicated to the theme of 'Lucy Jumping Awkwardly'

Colt tried to investigate Lucy's digging operation. Lucy does not conform to safety regulations.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is what I wake up to in the morning...

Running

Colt the Tank Engine

The higher the soy grows, the higher Lucy boings to compensate. I have to take a video of her some time before the harvest. It cracks me up every time.

Colt in the rain…

Lucy during the same storm, wanting absolutely no part of it.

Silly face!

Colt with the same toy, having grown a skosh between then and now..

Aaaagh, he used to be so adorable! Now he kind of varies, lol.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
In some of those pictures - Lucy reminds me of a fish. :3
Somehow. I've yet to work out the actual ways! :D

>.> I like Colts face in the last one of the first post!. Astonished and full of dirt. :D

They're such awesome pups. I'm jealous.

Colt looks so sad! like "no more pictures, please. I just wanna spend some time with my toy :(" He's so cute!

And Lucy in the storm! She's to die for. So Beautiful.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Colt is in my top 5 favorite DF dogs. Love the pictures.

This one in particular made me lol. Lucy is so silly!

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Gofygure, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dogs!
Lucy has muscles I didn't even know existed until I saw the photos.
What characters. They look so happy and healthy :D

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In some of those pictures - Lucy reminds me of a fish. :3
Somehow. I've yet to work out the actual ways! :D

>.> I like Colts face in the last one of the first post!. Astonished and full of dirt. :D
Lol, the funny part was that picture is like...the third time it happened. He kept trying to walk up, got dirt in his face, freaked out, and then did it all over again. I suspect my dog is not very bright.

Colt is in my top 5 favorite DF dogs. Love the pictures.
Thanks. Sometimes when he's not being a little jerk, I take the time to appreciate him. :p He's definitely more work than Lu, but it's rewarding to see him growing up like this.

Gofygure, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dogs!
Lucy has muscles I didn't even know existed until I saw the photos.
What characters. They look so happy and healthy :D
I'm lucky to have all this land for them. I honestly don't know if I could keep up without room for them to go crazy on.

One more picture that I took yesterday- the dogs got a bath last night. Lucy has figured out by now that any time I turn on the shower in the guest bathroom, she's getting a dreaded scrub down. It took me five minutes to get her to belly crawl over to me (from 20 ft away.) Then while I was waiting for the water to warm up, she looked at me like this the whole time:

I feel like a monster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts