Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I sent JaSlyn's Biopsy a month ago. We got a letter back saying the pathologist saw -something- but s/he had no idea -what-. So they're having a reunion with other pathologists to see if they can get to a conclusion :\

... Nervous! She's just started having a new symptom (a month after the biopsy & spay). Green scabs. Those areas in particular are WAAY itchier than the areas without them. She still has the alopecia and general itch though.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Poor baby! I hope you get some answers. I can't imagine how frustrating this has all been...

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
You and Jaslyn have been through so much already!! Hopefully they get back to you as soon as possible :( Poor thing... it must be horrible being that itchy!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Poor baby! I hope you get some answers. I can't imagine how frustrating this has all been...

You and Jaslyn have been through so much already!! Hopefully they get back to you as soon as possible :( Poor thing... it must be horrible being that itchy!
It really is frustrating T_T Following everything by the book and nothing seems to work. Dr Google is looking very tempting!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts