Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay our big trip is just days away and we will be boarding our dogs for 10 days...I know that is a long time....but my grandparents usually keep them but they can't this time so my husband and I decided to board them....

They will be boarded at their doctors office and they have someone stay there over night with the dogs every night....which is good.

Anyways Our poodle has been boarded before for 3 days (when my husband and I got married) but our JRT mix has never been boarded and she is a rescue so I don't know how she will do....

If she doesn't do well I've got my parents and grandparents on stand by to get her.

Now I have never been away from these pups that long, I guess I have that new mommy not ready to be away from my babies kind of thing....

Our poodle is a year old and our mix is 8 months.....

I'm sending their food with them...
Toys...
a towel or shirt that smells like me

Is there anything else I need to bring?

They will be staying next to each other...

I hate having to leave them that long and at the kennel but we didn't have another option....

Everything will turn out good I hope

·
Registered
317 Posts
I think that is all you need to bring. You have my sympathies. My Georgia is getting dropped off for boarding today and I won't see her again until Monday. :*( DH is dropping her off, which is good because I would be a wreck and would have trouble driving home.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just wanted to add that we chose the vets office due to Zacks respiratory issues

1 - 3 of 3 Posts