Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all fellow pet lovers! /(' ')\
I just wanted to let all of the big dog lovers out there know that there is hope for your aging pal. I have a 13 year old boxer who went from being spunky and extremely hyper to just sleeping and lying around all the time. I was very worried, my veterinarian said that it was arthritis in her hind legs. Which started to make sense, she was always licking her back legs as if they bothered her poor pooch! My vet automatically recommended rymidal. I was really hesitant to start her on it after reading all the side effects of the medication. So instead, i decided to do my own research and try to find something more natural without the harmful side effects. In my search i came across a product by the name of Synflex. Synflex is a once a day liquid glucosamine supplement for dogs and even cats. I was a little hesitant to try it, but i did not want to try the rimadal first. I bought a bottle of the beef flavor and started my dog on the recommended double dose of 3.25 ml daily, I must say that i was amazed with the results! Within the 2nd week Kenya was up and bouncing all around like she used too! I have to say that the pep in her step was back and i was thrilled, she will forever remain on her Synflex! just thought i would share her story with all of you! Best of luck to you and all of your furry four legged friends!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts