Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Amy's eight years old this year. Came to us seven years ago as a found by the road nine month old pup. She's everything you could ask for in a dog.

Lil Chocolate the Chihuahua is truly the sweetest Chi you'll ever meet! She's just under five pounds but adjusted amazingly well to our busy home several years ago after her elderly owner passed away. She was born in 2003 so that'd make her nine years old.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awwwwe ..... They are adorable! :D Thanks for rescuing them and giving them long happy lives!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
A well bred Chi is a joy to have around. I love huge dog/tiny dog combos, it's just so cute.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awwwwe ..... They are adorable! :D Thanks for rescuing them and giving them long happy lives!
Thank you! I can't imagine life without my dogs. Life is just better with dogs.

A well bred Chi is a joy to have around. I love huge dog/tiny dog combos, it's just so cute.
She really is a joy to have around. Such a sweet little thing and hilarious to see running with the big dog-her little legs are just a blur of motion! Honestly can't say whether she was well-bred or not, didn't know her previous owner personally.

My name is Amy!!! Your Amy is beautiful!! And Chocolate is as well! Good to see well taken care of animals!
Amy is a good name :) Thank you so much for the compliments!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts