Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have trained Thor to do his business at our Apartment Patio. We lay pee pads 50% of the Patio area, however the cement area is where he Poo. Most times, his poo will be semi-wet and will cause stains on cement.

What's the easiest way to clean this?

Is there some kind of linen wrap of some sort that I can buy from Home Depot to lay on the cement so it can be an easier cleanup?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I used powdered comet, a stiff bristled deck scrub brush and the hose on our cement walkway seemed to work pretty good or maybe a power washer?

- If its deep stains you will probably need to use a mild solution of muratic acid diluted with water scrubbed again with stiff bristled brush(this is a last resort as it is what is used to clean brick and mortar on job sites)

·
Registered
270 Posts
If one of the household cleaners and a stiff brush does not work. You can use a solution of Muriatic acid and water with a stiff brush on concrete, it will get pretty much everything out. Just make sure to where rubber gloves, add the acid to the water (not the reverse) and rinse thoroughly when done.

·
Registered
788 Posts
We have trained Thor to do his business at our Apartment Patio. We lay pee pads 50% of the Patio area, however the cement area is where he Poo. Most times, his poo will be semi-wet and will cause stains on cement.

What's the easiest way to clean this?

Is there some kind of linen wrap of some sort that I can buy from Home Depot to lay on the cement so it can be an easier cleanup?
The easiest way to do that is to be considerate to the other people in the buildiing and take your dog outside. That's the only appropriate answer to that. I'm sure your neighbors don't like smelling feces and urine when they open a window or go outside.

You've taken the wrong approach here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts