Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog is going to the kennel for a week and I was wondering what are the best toys that he can have in the crate without supervision. Any thoughs on Red Barn filled bones? Are Nylabones safe when not being watched? I hae antlers which he likes but loses interest quick.
thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
a fellow nittany lion perhaps? I am Class of '04 and your username is my dogs name! His name is Nittany and then my wife had the of so "creative" idea of giving him a middle name...of... you guessed it..."lion".

I cant give a lot of advice on the topic because I havnt boarded mine yet, he is staying with family this weekend though but thats not quite the same as a boarding facility. I have read that a good idea is to leave a shirt or something with your scent on it for them. I leave mine in the crate quite a bit right now due to the house training and I usually leave him with a stuffed animal of his, a rawhide bone and a plastic squaky toy...nothing that I feel concerned about him swallowing or anything like that - hope that helps even if just a little

1 - 2 of 2 Posts