Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new basset hound puppy. Due to a recent surgery she is required to potty 100% indoors. In a matter of days I had trained her to go outside on my private (no dogs have ever been there) patio. Now she is really confused why she is supposed to go inside.

In the process of retraining her she's had a few accidents. I was using Nature's Miracle to get out the smell of the pee but in the pet-store last night came across the Four Paws Wee Wee Super Strength Stain and Odor Remover. I have to get more odor neutralizer tonight, and I'm wanting to get the best thing I can use to make the odors totally gone. What would you all recommend?

·
Registered
537 Posts
We have tried several brands and always come back to Petastic. It seems to work the best. I get it at my local feed store but you can usually get it online for a good price.

·
Registered
683 Posts
OdoBan Pet is the best! It's used in kennels, shelters, etc. and they carry products for hard surfaces, upholstery, air, and even lawn care. I have found it at Sam's Club and Wal-Mart, but it is carried other places, as well. http://www.odobanpet.com I have also used Citrus Magic, which is all natural and found at Wal-Mart, as well. You can even use it directly on your dog's coat!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts