Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been reading this board obsessively for the past week or so (much to the chagrin of my husband, who would prefer I was cleaning) and I decided to look at some of the most popular threads of all time. I'm still reading the first one I clicked: Link and it has made me LOL several times. The responses are (intentionally) hilarious. Anyway, I just had to share. If anyone has any other classic threads they would like to point out I would love to check them out.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
"Mainstreme Mike" probably holds the #1 spot for a lot of us...

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
"Mainstreme Mike" probably holds the #1 spot for a lot of us...
Yeah, he was a riot. Do a search on mikedavid and you should get some laughs. Not really intentional, though. . .:p

·
Super Moderator
11,511 Posts
I was never convinced that he was a troll. I think he was just misguided and perhaps a little simple, but truly believed the drivel that he posted.

His banning was received with an interesting mix of relief and disappointment by the rest of the membership. When I went back, just now, to look at some of his old threads, I couldn't help but notice how many I closed - hoping to put him out of his misery.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
dog-man is where it's at. MikeDavid is small time.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Well it was true! Mainstream had been spelled correctly for PAGES, and he had been corrected for pages, and he just kept spelling it mainstreme anyway!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Well it was true! Mainstream had been spelled correctly for PAGES, and he had been corrected for pages, and he just kept spelling it mainstreme anyway!
I noticed.

I remember seeing that video the first time around, saying F that, and moving on to lurk elsewhere.
But I really deserve a prize for enduring all nine pages two years after the fact. I laughed and died a little inside.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Mainstream Mike was really two years ago? Wow, time flies...

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Where are all the crazies now? We need to liven the bunch up a bit... XD

I read the old threads and I just see 'banned', 'banned', 'banned'. I guess the claws came out...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts