Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Congratulations, I watched it earlier she was very interested in what was on the carpet.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Wow, Chaos, thanks for pointing that out.
I don't think she meant anything by it. Just an innocuous comment on the silly things our dogs do while in the ring.

She looked lovely. Congrats on your win.

·
Super Moderator
7,299 Posts
Wow, Chaos, thanks for pointing that out. This is a young bitch who actually has not been shown that much. Yes, she did try to bait dive. Something we'll be working on, since she is only FIFTEEN MONTHS OLD.
Um, over reaction much?

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Well I guess there must have been some good news here but now its gone.. congrats Red, great accomplishment at such a big show, from the Bred By class no less.

·
Super Moderator
7,299 Posts
Depends on how you read the original post it could come across snarky, especially if excited for a fantstic outcome. The important thing is Ms Katie showed well & is a stunning dog.
Saw nothing remotely snarky there, just an innocent comment about the dog.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
It's not you, MissMutt. Red deleted all her news...again.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Good Lord am I an idiot. I thought all the xxxxx meant like xoxo, so happy. duh! I am happy for Red that her lovely little bitch Katie is doing so well. I am sure she is over the moon about it. :) Congrats Red! Can't wait to see the new little ones.

·
Registered
8,865 Posts
I do not know why Red chose to delete her posts.........

I did see her at the show shortly after her bitch took this placement. She was visibly moved.

I also don't know how closely some of you have been following the successes of Red's bitch. The run has been nothing short of amazing.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts