Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I think I am doing this right! New and activating account...also question about our puppy. Looked online and based on some other people's suggestions, we think he is a "Belusky".... Do people actually use that term, and how/where do I post a photo of him to maybe get somemore feedback on if that is what breed(s) his " mix" consist of?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Welcome.
The first steps here were confusing for me. You need to do three posts before you'll be let into most of the forums. I think this deters 'bots or something. Anyway, If you post two more short notes about most anything to this forum, you'll be promoted to a status where you can post on the general forum . .. which is where "what breed is this" questions mostly show up.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Uh... never heard that one before. Had to google it.

If he's a Belgian Malinois X Husky, God bless your soul.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh why do you say "bless your soul"? Is it because they are high energy? Our puppy is pretty mellow and though we are not really training him what he does get taught he learns quickly (very motivated by treats, though!) He has learned to ring the bell to go outside since 3 months and he can sit, lay down, and drop. I am thankful for his mellow temperament, but we know nothing about dogs so I am glad there is this forum!

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Mals aren't exactly known for their calm nature. Lol

·
Registered
215 Posts
When you go to pay hit "go advanced" is next to "post quick reply" once you hit "reply to thread"

go to "manage attachments" and you can upload pics there

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
YOu should be able to post in the General Forum now. You'll learn that forums are a bit annoying because scads of pinned posts that show up before the the active discussion. Many of these are worth reading, but they're a drag when they show up every time you check the forums. A lot of people use the 'new posts' tab (upper left of screen, must under Dog Forums) to avoid all this stuff. I think GSDhunter means 'when you go to post', not 'when you go to pay' :wink: The 'Go Advanced' option for posting lets you do things like use emoticons, play with fonts and attach .jpg images.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts