Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He looks much better than me at this stage of the morning so please excuse my appearance in these pics!

Haven't had my handsome boy here in a while so here are some today shots of bello ( and unfortunately me too ).

Few more below!!!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Huggies and kissies!

Thats all for now! Thanks.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Bello is so cute!! And you look a lot better than I do in the early morning hours.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Love that Bello head tilt! Especially that first one. Great pictures JCD. :)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Lovely pictures! :D
Thank you!

What a cute doggy!
Thank you to!

Bello is so cute!! And you look a lot better than I do in the early morning hours.
I didn't realize how rough i looked until i looked at the pics:eek:

Love that Bello head tilt! Especially that first one. Great pictures JCD. :)
Hi vbgk! how ya been? how is payton? Hope well. Ya bello has the cutest head tilt. i love when he does it.

you take care and give payton a hug for me.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You remind me of George Clooney. And your dog is adorable.:D
Wow! What could i say after that compliment? I will leave it alone:rolleyes: And bello says thanks to!;)

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Awww, sweety Bello! he's such a cutie in the morning (and all day too!). Good to see him doing so well..still looking like Roe Roe! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awww, sweety Bello! he's such a cutie in the morning (and all day too!). Good to see him doing so well..still looking like Roe Roe! Thanks for sharing!
Hey MNR! He is doing very well thank you. Haven't seen your guy and girl in a while. How are they doing? Sure would love to see them soon! Take care and thanks!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Awwwww I've missed Bello! He is just soooo cute!!!!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awwwww I've missed Bello! He is just soooo cute!!!!
Hi Darkmoon! How ya been. I am not on here alot anymore so its so good to hear from all the old gang and also alot of new members. How is the nubster doing? Hope well. Take care!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts