Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some pics of Bellie and Shadow. Last night I let them have the scrapings off my plate of rice when I was done. Took some pics. cuz tongue pics are so cute.

Belle's the big black & tan one, Shadow's the little white one...and yes, it does confuse many people, lol.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

^Got any more ????

and just one pic form this morning...I was bored xD

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
That's cute; I love your names for them. Belle is such a pretty name for a dog. Umm...I'm not sure if I should point this out or not, but it's not really a great idea to give your dogs people food. Then they get used to it or could get sick from it. :-/

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I appreciate your concern about the people food, but they are used to it, and therefore it doesn't bother them. They only get it if they're good, and they know that, so they don't beg; I make them work for it. And of course I never give them anything fried, spicy or sugary- no fries, pizza or sweets, but I really don't see anything wrong with the occasional bit of veggies, chicken, or egg; or in this instance rice w/veggies. IMO, its healthier than many dog treats on the market today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts