Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Officially 6 months old! Spots are getting darker.
Getting more hyper and now weighs 50 lbs! He also will be getting snipped and clipped here soon as our neighbors have some females that aren't taken care of and the last thing I want is for my boy to be a father because he jumped the fence for some girls. He's so full of himself already.

Still loves people and is an absolute hit with everyone he sees. I mean he's a people lover all the way. And when his tail wags his entire body moves. He also has started playing with my 5lb weights. I mean playing as in picking them up and throwing them and chasing them... I have to be honest - I didn't expect that he would be so strong, especially at 6 months.

In the picture with the yellow fluff he was actually talking to his "dad" before he went into bootcamp. At that point he was merely 40 lbs. :pound: 'dad' is gonna be surprised when he sees him again in a year lol

The aggression between him and charlie has slowed - but we are also being very strict on crate training and have started to see a behaviorist for the issues. They are seperated 90% of the time but do have moment of calm and sweet (see picture below). They aren't actually able to play with each other (obviously) and now spend their time together just sitting together and doing their own thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
awwww so such a cutie !!!!! Glad your finding out what is working for your household. I have girls that don't do well just hanging out in the same space. I have been building working relationships with them. In house we all have our different areas and I can still enjoy taking them out on lead for adventures in a group.. .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts