Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I....LOVE this one!!! I started it last year, hated it, and gave up, well...I decided to finish it today, and in person, it is awesome!!!! It was really hard to get the face right, because he's not actually looking straight at you..but it was soooo worth it to erase the entire thing.....and try again.

woooooo!!!!! lol

Tell me what you guys think, and if it needs anything else!

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Wow... you did the eyes beautifully! (I'm somewhat obsessed with eyes; one day I'll upload my stuff and send you the link). Its kind of a strange composition though... BUT, its super cool nonetheless!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes, it is a really strange composition, I made it really...."flowy" and with a lot of motion so I can use it as an AP piece. The other two dogs in the back kind of make your eye go around and around, but it brings your focus to the main dog in the front.

I love the eyes, but I love the nose!! I don't know what I did but it looks a lot better then it did before.

I had to erase everything because the nose was in the center of his muzzle, like he was looking straight on, but he wasn't so the proportions were completely wacked and I didn't notice until my teacher was like....umm...sara...something is wrong with his nose...I looked at it and was like..HOLY COW!! How did I miss that...

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, my theme is muscular powerful dogs, because dogs was too broad, but it's cool, I like muscly dogs :D

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Exscuse me, but I would like to know who stated to me.."do you draw anything that isn't a traced dog?"

To answer that, yes, I do, I do not trace, and with paper that is 14inx17in, that would be quite hard.

It shows what type of person you are to comment me that without showing who you are. If you have a problem with me, then talk to me about it, don't hide in the shadows.

I find the fact that you won't tell me to my face very disrespectful.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Wow, you've got such a unique style! I love the flow of the lines and the emotion in the eyes! Very beautiful, Pepper. :)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Looking at the eyes I'm almost expecting one of the eyebrows to move as the gaze shifts.
I know you aren't running for anything but you still got my vote! lol :p Verrrry good. :D

Jihad
and the pound puppy crew.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm glad you like it so much :D

Here's some new pics with better lighting(I'm photographing most of my work today so I can have nice pictures)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts