Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nothing R-Rated lol... we're all adults here and have seen skin! and if not adults... at least mature lol. I mean whatever is on here is just exactly how they show it on weight loss commercials DAILY!!!
Okay... I am showing my before pics because I am happy with the results thus far... my tummy was nothing I was proud of. I'm still not super happy with it... my butt has gone down dramatically, so have my legs, so have my boobs ... but the tummy is sticking around. Not nearly as much as before.

You all can see for yourselves.

December 31st 2008, the decision was made to make a change...
My Tummy

Side Tummy (12-31-08)

Today, March 10, 2009... 2 months and 10 days later...
24 lbs lighter...
My Tummy

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
IN A TANK TOP!!!

Right side tank

Left side Tank
(My left side has always been chunkier because I have Scoliosis, So since my spine is in basically an S-shape, it bends to where it contracts my left side. My ribs are contracted on the left side creating more chunky look there lol.)

More... My tattoo has even made its way around some more LOL! Looks good

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sis took these

You can see how much my legs went down

MY DOUBLE CHIN IS GONE!!!!! :p

And my booty is finally cute to me lol. James is very upset that it got smaller haha! SIZE 9 BOOTY BABY!!! HELLZ YA!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
OMG You look great!!! Good job Nessa! What did you do? Was it all exercise, or diet changes as well? I'm an active person so I say somewhat fit, but I love my food.. and that leads to some extra padding around the waist.. and I don't like having to stuff myself into my jeans!!!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Way to GO!! You look fantabulous!! :cool:

That's a lot to lose in such a short amount of time, I'm jealous. You've gotta tell us what you did - I'm looking to loose that icky flab tummy.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Nessa! You look fabulous! :D

I have padded areas...in many places that could go. Arms, legs, stomach... Maybe weaning myself off of the 1-3 BOTTLES of Mountain Dew I drink per day would help!

Yay for Nessa!!! Such an inspiration!! :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts