Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not kidding. I was watching World's Smartest Inventions put on by the World's Dumbest people on TruTV and they showed a Bowser Beer ad. Its beer for dogs in bottles, non-alcoholic, chicken or beef flavored... beer.

Who would buy this? I mean what is wrong with water for the dog?

·
Registered
339 Posts
I think it's because there is a big market for humanizing dogs. I'm sure there are guys out their that would love the idea of their best buds being able to enjoy a Bud with them, lol. It's like painting your dog's nails, or getting them married, it's all for entertainment value >.<

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
So, if it's non-alcoholic, and is chicken or beef flavored. . .what makes it "beer"? XD

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it's because there is a big market for humanizing dogs. I'm sure there are guys out their that would love the idea of their best buds being able to enjoy a Bud with them, lol. It's like painting your dog's nails, or getting them married, it's all for entertainment value >.<
You have a point. There was also a commercial for a dog fork too. Its a fork with a hook on the end so feeding your dog by fork the dog can't jerk the fork from your hand. I don't intend to feed my dog by fork. She has a bowl, or my hand, or the floor...

So, if it's non-alcoholic, and is chicken or beef flavored. . .what makes it "beer"? XD
The amber colored bottle it comes in apparently. I think its just beef or chicken broth in beer bottles.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
I guess if you were trying to find something to prevent dehyd- nope, I got nothing.

I hope this doesn't lead people to believe beer is okay for dogs. Kabota was sick just off the alcohol left in a little bit of risotto.

ATTENTION INTERNET : beer is bad for dogs. Dogs cannot process alcohol, it makes them very sick.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Not kidding. I was watching World's Smartest Inventions put on by the World's Dumbest people on TruTV and they showed a Bowser Beer ad. Its beer for dogs in bottles, non-alcoholic, chicken or beef flavored... beer.

Who would buy this? I mean what is wrong with water for the dog?
Well, you can't charge money for water!

Oh. Wait. :p

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Mine like real beer just fine, they don't need nonalcoholic chicken beer. :wink:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had a flat coat retriever that would wait outside when we were BBQing and knock over unattended beers so he could lick it off the ground. We would always stop him, but he loved it.

He got leukemia in May and had to be put down. Our last day together I made him some BBQ and poured a beer into his water bowl. He thought he was in heaven!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Next thing you know they will be making clothes for dogs........oh wait.
At least clothing can be functional. Hog dog vests, booties, warm coats.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts