Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sigh. My baby girl has grown up so fast. I cannot believe she is a year and a half already! This is for all the Boxer lovers out there... Feeling like a sad mommy tonight. Should have put them in order by age, but I'm sure you will be able to tell. XD More to come... don't have enough room for all of them!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
She is a very pretty girl! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow, what beauty! I'm finally about to get my own boxer pretty soon. Harlow's brother, the brindle is the ideal dog I have planned out in my head

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Soooo adorable!! I love the boxer butt face with the sunglasses hahaha. Boxers may be one of the cutest puppy breeds- those huge ears and forehead wrinkles are too cute!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Love your Boxers!!!

I do have a question for you. I noticed that you have a Lupine collar. I am looking for a Lupine collar for my puppy Sarah and think she will like the design of that collar. Which pattern Lupine collar is in your picture?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love your Boxers!!!

I do have a question for you. I noticed that you have a Lupine collar. I am looking for a Lupine collar for my puppy Sarah and think she will like the design of that collar. Which pattern Lupine collar is in your picture?
That certain design is called "Puppy Love". :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Gorgeous! I love boxers :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts