Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Looks like a working bred Siberian Husky, or a Siberian Husky mix. Those eyebrow markings are an extremely common trait in many breeds of dog.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did think husky, but i wasnt sure. thanks for input, i thought the eyebrows were breed specific, but iv predominantly owned spaniels in my life, so have not had boundless experience. Beautiful puppy though.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
i did think husky, but i wasnt sure. thanks for input, i thought the eyebrows were breed specific, but iv predominantly owned spaniels in my life, so have not had boundless experience. Beautiful puppy though.
They are pretty common in spaniels too
Here are three different spaniel breeds with those markings,
(English Springer Spaniel)

(Cavalier King Charles Spaniel)

(English Cocker Spaniel)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, amazing, i had 2 springers and 3 king charles, different markings though. and my mum used to have 2 clumbers, but they were practically pure white, beautiful dogs, but stupid! lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, amazing, i had 2 springers and 3 king charles, different markings though. and my mum used to have 2 clumbers, but they were practically pure white, beautiful dogs, but stupid! lol
clumbers that is, not springers, they are crazy smart! and watching raffles, my last springer, you see where they got their name, lol, even in her alder years she could standing start spring jump over a 4 foot fence, no run up or anything. watched my 2 clumber run the length of the garden to jump that fence, and raffles just watched them from next to it, then BOING, straight over the top. lol. beautiful dog, missed very much!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Yup looks like a Siberian Husky to me.

My young boy also has eyebrow markings, and blueish/green eyes

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i really want to have a dog again, but now, living in a not too big flat, and not having a garden, would be very unfair on the pooch. And i dont want an ankle biter, i want something larger, so certainly wouldn't take it on without ample space for him/her to grow!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Apartment dogs are common,. You just need to commit to giving the dog adequate exercise, training and attention.

·
Banned
6,240 Posts
^^^This

Also, note all the Border Collies in sigs in this thread who also have eyebrows, as well as my mom's Dachshund and probably a large number (majority possibly?) of other breeds that can have them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
to be honest, all the breeds that have been names and shown have made me feel a little silly, as thinking about it i have seen many dogs in my life with those eyebrows. I really dont know why but i just associate them with Doberman. i feel foolish lol

:redface:

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
^^^This

Also, note all the Border Collies in sigs in this thread who also have eyebrows, as well as my mom's Dachshund and probably a large number (majority possibly?) of other breeds that can have them.
I don't see any border collies in sigs in this thread, lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts