Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this started last night when I broke my desk chair. It's one of those that is on rollers and spins. I tried fixing it and it broke again- the back kept falling off. So I gave up for the night and went to bed.

This morning I get up and eventually go to sit on my bed with my computer. The dogs of course all followed me. Well, the broken chair is at the desk near my bed. With the back, it wouldn't spin very far because the back would hit the desk. So Beau would use the chair to jump on then jump to my bed (my bed is very tall and only Summer can jump that high). Well, today Beau decided to jump on the broken chair.... can you see where this is going?

So Beau jumps on the chair and the chair spins, which Beau is not ready for. I don't know how he got it to spin that fast but he jumps on, chair spins all the way around really fast and Beau goes flying off the chair and lands straight on Summer who is innocently sitting in the floor halfway across the room. Both of them had these very confused/horrified looks on their faces. Once I found out that both of them were alright, I had to start cracking up laughing. Eventually, Beau came to the edge of the bed and asked to be picked up and put on the bed instead of trying the chair stunt again. :rofl1:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Ok, I guess I should feel bad for the poor baby but you have to admit it is funny. I would have loved to have seen his expression when he went flyin'. :eek: :p

Jihad
and the pound puppy crew.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
ROFLMAO!!! That is hilarious!! I'm trying not to laugh but it is really funny. :D

I'm glad everyone is alright. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts