Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Teehee teehee... poor guy! I've been there :rolleyes:, it's not too pleasant! At least I didnt have to go to the ER! ;)

Glad he's doing good and it was a 'false' alarm hehe.
Have you changed his food recently? Or given him new 'special' treaties? Human yum yums? Or could he have gotten to human yum yums?
Nessa
It IS kind of amusing though undoubtedly uncomfortable for him.

I have no idea what caused it. He doesn't ever get much human food. He had a bullystick not long ago. Hmmm

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
It IS kind of amusing though undoubtedly uncomfortable for him.

I have no idea what caused it. He doesn't ever get much human food. He had a bullystick not long ago. Hmmm
Well the Hmmmm, makes me think that you could think that was it? But if he's used to Bully Sticks then I dont see why that was it? Oh sigh... you'll probably never know... I'm just so glad that he's doing fine! Things wouldnt be the same without one of your beautiful babies around here!

I think this calls for new pics of him when he gets back home?! :D
Nessa

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Oh how funny! Thank goodness he's ok. What a scary moment there though, huh? Silly puppy anyway. :p

Jihad
and the puppy crew.

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Go Beau and I do mean that literally, go Beau. I am pleased he is better as I know it had to be a large scary time for you from a small dog.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Well the Hmmmm, makes me think that you could think that was it? But if he's used to Bully Sticks then I dont see why that was it? Oh sigh... you'll probably never know... I'm just so glad that he's doing fine! Things wouldnt be the same without one of your beautiful babies around here!

I think this calls for new pics of him when he gets back home?! :D
Nessa
Lol, the pics right now are something... he is so doped up. I can't believe all the trouble we went through for some constipation. And he is STILL very gassy.

We picked him up about an hour ago. I dont' think I've ever seen him so mellow.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Awww! :( I hope he gets to feeling better soon!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Hey don't laugh, he looks alot like I did back in my..um...uh...unmentionable former life! Bet he feels pretty good tho. He'll be back to his old self again...you complaining cause he did something wrong. That's when I'm gonna remind you of this scare! :p

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I think it was a combo of being sad and still slightly strung out, lol.

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
Aww, poor lil Bo boy!!!! Though I'd LOVE some of what they gave him for lil' miss Angel, she's been a regular PIA lately!!!

Laurelin, glad to hear it was something fairly minor.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts