Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Bear on all his paperwork he is called a GSD mix. Does he looked mix to you guys and if so with what?

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
He's definitely a mix, though with what is hard to say. I'd probably bet that his parents either had more then one breed in them or that he's the product of several generations of mixing.

Very handsome though :)

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
i agree that he is very handsome :D

on a little side, i had a dog growing up also named bear and he looked quite a bit like your bear! he was a mix too.

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Looks probable to me...and he's super cute to boot.

As a sidenote...I thought your title was asking if you had a bear X dog (GSD) mix, and I was like...um...:rolleyes: lol

·
Registered
509 Posts
He is a very beautiful dog! His coloring and dark eyes are great! Definitely German Shepard and maybe a little Husky (his tail, coat & legs look Husky)....:)

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
As a sidenote...I thought your title was asking if you had a bear X dog (GSD) mix, and I was like...um...:rolleyes: lol
ME TOO. I seriously thought you were asking if he was a Bear/GSD mix... like Lab/Pit mix or Yorkie/Poodle mix. :p

He's gorgeous! I'd say he's definitely a mix, but with lots of GSD in there. Maybe some Rough Collie in his parents?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Looks probably to me...and he's super cute to boot.

OMG, so did I. I was thinking this is getting a little out of hand, mixing a dog and a bear LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts