Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bear just scared the crap out of me. I was goin out the back door and had my baby boy in my arms when he ran out the door and chased my one cat princess up a tree. My neighbor had his pom outside and i thought bear was goin to eat her...but NOOOO what ddoes he do, my dog tucks his tail between his legs and cowers on the ground because Lily is barking and growling at him...BIG bad BEAR...He totally ignored me when i was yelling his name. BUT once Princess was up the tree he came running back..plus Lily was snapping at his heels...

I think i need to work on this a little more...what should i be training him to do since he decided to 'play' with princess?

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
You want to teach him "leave it" and a better recall:) If you go to my thread "Nash's Training" in the training forum I have how I taught him a real solid leave it in there. Thats funny that he was scared of the pom!

·
Banned
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You want to teach him "leave it" and a better recall:) If you go to my thread "Nash's Training" in the training forum I have how I taught him a real solid leave it in there. Thats funny that he was scared of the pom!
i so thought he was goin to mistake her for a cat. she is smaller than my cat. He usually chases her when she is in the house and princess chases him. BUT outside Princess goes a tad nutty. :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts