Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today it was gorgeous out, so we drove down to the good ol' NJ shore. This is only the second time Dexter's been to the beach, so he had a blast. There were a TON of dogs there today... 90% of them labrador or labrador mixes! Hehe. Anyway, onto the pictures...

When we first got there, he kept barking at this rock. Ha:

Making friends with it:

Playing in the water:

Any opportunity for him to dig and get away with it...

-more-

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh hai:

Quite possibly my favorite picture of them... I had to tinker a bit with it because it was a bit overexposed/too satured. I think the desaturation works well... I dunno, I love it!

Dog's eye view:

The end:

Hope you enjoyed!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
You look very smashing with/out your glasses. : )

Dex looks like he had a ball, "Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig... **rest**... dig, dig, dig..." lol!

You were in the water... So exactly how cold/cool/warm was it?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You look very smashing with/out your glasses. : )

Dex looks like he had a ball, "Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig... **rest**... dig, dig, dig..." lol!

You were in the water... So exactly how cold/cool/warm was it?
First, I must admit, the fellow in the pictures with Dexter is my SO, Rob. :)

It was about 65 degrees... the water, very cold... hah. Numbing!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Oh, well my bad of course. lol! : P

I get used to taking all of my pictures on a pod, so it always seems as if there's a third... but there's not. : ( And I always assume everyone does the same.

65 degrees! Oh no, not for me! I reckon you didn't get in the water did you? I shiver my dootlies off! (Dootlies are toes to those of you who might ask!)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Oh, well my bad of course. lol! : P

I get used to taking all of my pictures on a pod, so it always seems as if there's a third... but there's not. : ( And I always assume everyone does the same.

65 degrees! Oh no, not for me! I reckon you didn't get in the water did you? I shiver my dootlies off! (Dootlies are toes to those of you who might ask!)
I tried to avoid the water whenever possible... though we did have to trek through some where the tide was really high against some rocks. Brr... can't wait until summer time!

Great pics. The colors are beautiful. Nothing like a good day at the beach. :)
Thank you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts