Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So BB's new harness came today. I like it a lot, can't wait to start using it once she is out of heat. It still needs a few tweaks in the adjustment, so I will tinker with it later. BB didn't like it at first but seemed to not bother after wearing it for a bit. Got a few pictures. They gave me an extra side ring apparently, as I only ordered one, but that is ok with me.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Wow! Very very nice and looks great on! That color looks great on BB! :) ... and BB is gorgeous too!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Looks comfy! And btw, she's a gorgeous dog!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! Very very nice and looks great on! That color looks great on BB! :) ... and BB is gorgeous too!
Purple does look good on her, I think I may get a purple kangaroo leather show leash for her eventually. I have a purple suit I wear showing her and she always looks good against that too.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Purple does look good on her, I think I may get a purple kangaroo leather show leash for her eventually. I have a purple suit I wear showing her and she always looks good against that too.
I think that is a great idea and would look really nice. :) I just got Edee a bright royal blue harness, matching collar and leash. I rarely do this. He is just so little and so " Cheap " to dress! Lol! :)

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
Oh, very nice! Is that the "Urban Trail" harness? How is the fit? (It looks like the adjustable one?) I was thinking about trying one for scootering to see if I liked it better than the x-backs.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, very nice! Is that the "Urban Trail" harness? How is the fit? (It looks like the adjustable one?) I was thinking about trying one for scootering to see if I liked it better than the x-backs.
It is and it is the adjustable one as I wanted one that I could fit all my weims, even though it would be mainly BB's, plus I don't trust my measuring lol. Should fit perfectly once I get it fully adjusted to BB. I wanted the Urban trail one because it can be hooked to a bike attachment (now from both sides since it has two rings) but also can do canicross with it, so it seemed the urban trail was best.

Took longer to get it than I was expecting (been about ten weeks since my payment was approved) but they were backed up with orders and were training a new seamstress.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Oooh that color is fantastic on her!

I use that harness for urban mushing, for Denali (white dog), because she doesn't tend to pull. The X-back harness was bunching up and not fitting her right, and every time I took it off after a run she was walking funny with her back arched for a minute. I got the adjustable Urban Trail for her and it works great! She runs much better now and I highly recommend it. My other dog wears an X-back and it's perfect for her because she pulls.

·
Banned
6,240 Posts
Oh my gosh, I'd love to get one of those for biking... It looks so nice and comfy! And your dog is beautiful :)

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I took BB out in her harness tonight, and it worked great, I really love it and so does BB.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts