Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today at the Yankee Weimaraner Club Specialty, in RI, BB did very well.

She showed her little butt off, and it payed off. She went BOS over some other really nice bitches. So that gives her another major (5 pointer I believe), and champions defeated. She still needs to beat other champions, two more times and will need 9-10 more points I believe for her GCH.

We are very excited, she has been such a dream. I think she could have easily gone BOB as well, the judge really seemed to like her.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Congratulations to both of you ... and for all your hard work! :)

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome job BB and Chaos!

Any pictures to share?
No, no pictures my Mom who takes the pictures usually did not come. The win photo will be up next week, so I will put that up when I get it.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do have a picture of the rosette that I just took with my phone though.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh wow! Congratulations!
Thanks, and thank you to everyone else. And I also just won a ton of stuff in the raffle, lol.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quite welcome and aren't you miss lucky tonight :p! What Dis you all win in the raffle??
Couple weim prints, some jewelery, some kitchen stuff, etc. Hopefully my luck will continue to tomorrow, it's her Maturity so I hope to get a placement in that, and then would love a placement in breed competition. Then we are going to a VA show on Sunday on our way back home.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, got woken up earlier than I wanted to but that's ok, got enough sleep and will sleep in the car on the way back to PA, then we will head back to VA on Sat, stopping in Charlottesville for the show there.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you stop near/in easton let me know! lol
We are only stopping for the night, to break up the ride. We will be in Allentown.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh. Well. Way to be uber close. That's like 15 mins from me lol
Lol, yeah, we are taking the same route we did when we came up. Show doesn't start till 11 so just waiting around. I don't show in Charlottesville till later in the day on Sunday, but have grooming to do so will be there early around 9ish. Then we can go home and take a break till I leave for another show next weekend, going with a friend to that. Then I have another show the weekend after that, then I get a break for a week, and its back to shows lol.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Lol, yeah, we are taking the same route we did when we came up. Show doesn't start till 11 so just waiting around. I don't show in Charlottesville till later in the day on Sunday, but have grooming to do so will be there early around 9ish. Then we can go home and take a break till I leave for another show next weekend, going with a friend to that. Then I have another show the weekend after that, then I get a break for a week, and its back to shows lol.
busy busy busy!

I was just up a little ways before Allentown a bit ago - had to drop Bella off at the vet in Quakertown and take my dad to his work. You should go to the Lehigh Valley Mall and get Cold Stone Creamery :p

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol, love cold stone.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS????

Huge congrats to you and BB! She's a beautiful dog - you should be very proud :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts