Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
What I love most about my dog Jazz is his ability to lift my spirits no matter what kind of day I've had. His faithful attitude toward making sure he is always available should I ever even think I might need any canine assitance, and his ever loving nature that has graced my world with his gentle soul. My companion, my best friend, my dog Jazz.
jazz  in the rain.jpg

·
Registered
23 Posts
What i love most about my dog (pup) isn't his intelligence, ease to repremand with desireable results, that he is so easy to train, or even the bond we have now, though i do love our bond... It's the promise he gives me of close companionship throughout both of our lives because i can tell we are a long to relationship both devoted to taking care of each other and showing it everyday; that, is what I love most about Bain. I know i cant win bc the contest is over, i just wanted everyone to know how great my pup is. :)

IMG_20130107_201211.jpg

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
I'm confused... it says "Winner Announced" in the thread title, but I can't find the announcement of who won?

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I'm confused... it says "Winner Announced" in the thread title, but I can't find the announcement of who won?
It looks like they edited the topic name to discourage people from entering since the deadline passed...but no, they never announced a winner. Not cool!

·
Super Moderator
11,805 Posts
I'm not even sure if BarkBox is a sponsor any more.

I'll see if I can get some answers. I agree, This sucks.

·
Administrator
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Apologies for the delay. I had announced the winner already but something happened when I was posting it and must have not saved. Anyhow, the winner is:

3DOGLADY

Please send me a PM and I will put you in touch with the sponsor.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.