Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WIN a FREE 6-month BarkBox subscription (worth $105)!

Right now, we’re offering YOU the chance to win a FREE 6-month BarkBox subscription (worth $105)!

Your dog is more than a pet – he (or she) is your best friend, your baby, your security blanket. Your dog is 110% devoted to you and loves you more than anything in the whole world. Dogs deserve to feel just as special as they make you feel, and that is why BarkBox exists.

BarkBox is able to help you pamper your dog by sending you a box of hand-selected, high quality dog goodies to your door every month. Each box features anything from unique toys and tasty treats to hygienic products, leashes, and innovative gadgets, all to keep your pup entertained and feeling well-loved.

To enter, leave a comment on in this thread telling us what you love most about your dog. The deadline to enter is 11:59pm EST on December 28th and a winner will be randomly selected from the pool of comments and announced on January 2nd, 2013 to kick off the New Year with 6 free months of BarkBox deliveries!

Don’t forget to connect with BarkBox on Facebook and Twitter! You can also subscribe to BarkBox’s newsletter to be kept up to-date on all the exciting news BarkBox has to offer and any promotions!

Good Luck!!

We would like to announce that the winner of the contest is 3DOGLADY! Congrats to the winner and thank you everyone for participating!

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
The thing I love most about my dog is how excited he is to see me when I've been away. It can be for as little as 20 minutes, he'll always come right to the door, his little butt wagging so hard his whole body shakes.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
The thing I love most about my dog is that she makes me laugh at least once every day.

·
Registered
511 Posts
The thing I love most about Lola is how calm and serene she makes me feel. She snuggles up to me and I pet her and tell her I love her and it is so relaxing and calming for both of us.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Even though I've only had my dog, Chief, for only a week, the thing I love the MOST about him is that he's a TOTAL cuddle-bug. When we go to bed he has to have some part of his body touching me. I use to have a hard time sleeping, waking up at least once an hour if not more times in the night. Since having Chief, I sleep soundly and haven't woken up in the middle of the night one time. I also love how gentle and sweet he is. He truly is such a GOOD BOY.

·
Registered
653 Posts
The thing I love most about Puck is that he is always ready to do whatever I feel like. Go running? Okay! Go to the beach? Okay! Lay in bed all day and eat ice cream? Okay!!! He's the most dependable best friend ever.

·
Registered
330 Posts
The thing I love about my dog, is how silly he is. He loves to run around the house in circles playing with the cats. Makes me smile and laugh a lot with him, and soon as he is done he loves to cuddle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have two dogs. What I love about Jet is how clever he is. He can always fool is little sister Bella. For example, if she has a toy he wants, he'll run to the back door and "knock" at the door asking to go out. We open the door and Bella leaves what she's doing to to run to go out with him and as soon as she shoots out the door, he turns around to go back and get whatever she had.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love my dog Jack because of how friendly he is. I read that his breed (American Eskimo) can be a bit stand offish so I made sure to socialize him a lot as a puppy. It makes me so proud when people comment on how friendly he is and that he is changing people's mindset of the breed.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
The thing I love most about my dog is his loyalty.

He is definitely a dog who wants his own personal space and isn't big on affection unless he instigates it. However, when I've had a horrible day he seems to just know that I need to hug him and hang off of him so this dog, who isn't a fan of heavy human contact, will sit directly next to me and just let me hug him and love on him for as long as I need. I love his loyalty and appreciate that he does this for me even though I know that he isn't the biggest fan. It would be cool to win this for me since he does so well putting up with me!

·
Registered
1 Posts
What i love most about my dog is our bond. He knows me so well. No matter how i feel at the time he just reads me perfectly. Whether i want to be left alone, hug him, or even rough house with him, my buddy, Xero, knows whats up.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I love how happy my dog is, all the time. Her happiness and enthusiasm are infectious. Whether she's playing, at the vet, getting her nails clipped, or just greeting someone, she always puts her best paw forward and enjoys each moment in life to the fullest. She brings a ready smile to everyone that meets her and that is what makes me smile inside, every day.

·
Registered
473 Posts
The thing I love most about Kobi is how quickly he's become a part of the family and watching his process as he learns to trust & bond with us. I watch him make quirky looks at us as he's processing new information, as if you can actually see the wheels turning inside his head while integrating what we expect from him. Adorable!!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
The thing I love most about my dog Killian is how happy he gets over the very simple things in life, such as getting to play fetch outside. It's just amazing to see someone be so thankful for such simple things.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love our Wheatie, Martin because he constantly keeps us entertained! His happy and bubbly personality has lead us to new friends, more exercise and lots of laughs! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
What I love most about my dog is the indescribable positive feelings I get from caring for her: I guess love is the best description. I love petting her, brushing her, walking her, brushing her teeth, giving her a bucket bath - All interactions with her - I JUST LOVE CARING FOR MY DOG!

What else do I love - her happy puppy stance, her snuggles, she lets me hug and kiss her, she licks my face and cuddles me when I cry and I cuddle, snuggle and pet her when she comes to me when she is worried (trash and recycle truck), her perplexed look makes me laugh, she looks really funny when she tries to "kill" my wellies! Actually, I love EVERYTHING about my dog!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.