Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious how everyone made the banners for their signatures. I noticed pretty much everyone has the same size so there must be a size restriction. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Hello.

I Made my banner with help from my knowlege of Photoshop. I took some photos I had of my dogs and I did a lot of manipulating with them.

I can make you a banner my self if you send me some pictures.I'm very bored at the moment

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Photoshop here too :) Except I didn't know the size requirements so I just copied the size of another forum members siggy :D

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I'm using Photoshop Elements...I haven't mastered it yet (as yo ucan tell by my siggie) but I"m getting better. :)

Most of it is picking the background you like and then being able to use the eraser and then magic wand to cut the image from the picture you're using...
There are some good tutorials on youtube on how to make really spiffy ones!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I use Gimp for mine. I find it much easier to use then photoshop. I would voulenteer to make some for other members because I have nothing better to do at the moment, but the airport in Athens only allows me 45 mins of free internet :/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts