Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I switched Pebs to the wetlands formula of TOTW and she is having HORRIBLE gas! It was so bad this weekend I blamed my fiance and he got upset, lol, I told him he should think of it as a complement :p She has been on TOTW for about 3-4 months now, but I was using the High Prairie formula. Her wet food has stayed the same (rotation of NV rabbit, lamb, duck, Wellness 95% Turkey, Evangers rabbit, buffalo, and pheasant). Anyone else have this experience? When she is done with this bag I'll be switching her to the Pacific Stream formula.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
When we switched back in December I had the opposite happen haha.
J.C. went from being nasty gasy to less gas and less stink. We started with Wetlands and they're eating High Prairie because the feed store was out of Wetlands last time I bought food.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just switched my pup to TOTW Wetlands from Natural Balance starting today because I wanted him to have more protein and fiber in his diet and was hoping for a firmer stool in the process.
I'd be interested in hearing other folks' experience with this food. I've read generally positive things about it.

Thanks

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had nothing but great results since I've switched her to TOTW! This is our first hiccup in the whole deal. Maybe I just switched her from one to the other too quickly, today the gas was less stinky but I've hear her fart twice this evening, lol it's too funny!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts