Tested the grouds PH.. using pool equipment.. 8.6 *yikes* How do we bring it back down? Considered watering, but with high clay base soil, it wont wash away, just sits in top soil till it evaporates.Is the soil extra alkaline in the area? Could be alkaline burns.
Do you rinse the disinfecting solution from the floors after washing? Could be a reaction to the cleaning stuff.
If it really is bacterial, I've heard that you can use bleach to kill the bacteria in the soil, but I'm not sure of the mixing ratios. Sorry. Has the vet done cultures to confirm a bacterial source? It actually sounds like a chemical reaction to me.
Yes, rinsed with clear hot water after cleaning the floors.
Vet has not done a culture.. baterial suspecion was from visual only.
Thanks for starting us in right direction and for bleach/water ratio.