Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with the fear issues I thought Marge was recently having (thankfully, she seems like she's been okay this week) I thought it was important that we got back to the parks, where Marge probably feels most comfortable outside of my home.

Taking any chance she can to jump.. heh :)

More

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

And just a few from where ever... including one of the only pics I've managed to get snapped in Agility class.. hopefully more next week

And of course, backyard agility.. she looks like she's standing upright, LOL

All done!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Marge is such a pretty dog. I love the one of her stepping on the log. And the last one doing the jump - LOL! She looks like almost like a doggie rorschach.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
So with the fear issues I thought Marge was recently having (thankfully, she seems like she's been okay this week) I thought it was important that we got back to the parks, where Marge probably feels most comfortable outside of my home.

i love marge! she in some ways reminds me of bello. What fear issues did she have? I must have missed out on that one?

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you nala! I think she is getting more and more brown as the weather changes. Maybe the sun is bleaching her coat. But up on the top she has a solid black saddle, like a GSD would.

LOL winnie - she does look like a doggie Rorschach. That picture came out really strange. :p

Jcd- Marge has always had issues with fear, but they have gotten progressively better (she passed the CGC last month). Recently she has been showing a little more fearful behavior - she barked/lunged at a couple of people and dogs on our walks and at training classes. So we're basically taking a step back right now, not letting her interact with strangers (dogs or people) and it seems to be working :)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Marge is an absolutely stunning dog. I love these pics!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Wow! Marge's color reminds me of CHina's. Depending on the light, she's black or brown.

Great pics, BTW!!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Marge is an absolutely stunning dog. I love these pics!
Thank you nekomi. I hadn't posted pics in a while, so I had to pick the cream of the crop to post on here now or else the forum would be absolutely swamped with Marge pictures. :)

Wow! Marge's color reminds me of CHina's. Depending on the light, she's black or brown.

Great pics, BTW!!
Thanks! I think her color is pretty interesting too. She isn't quite seal because the black saddle on her back never changes, but her legs are getting ligher and lighter. She's got a small patch near her butt that's nearly tan! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts