Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
So cute! As soon as I have the chance (read=a house, land, and money) I am for sure getting a pair of pygmy's for our farm. I think they are just too cute!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are a lot of fun. I've been raising grade pygmies since 1996. They are a blast to own, that's for sure.

They are now learning how to play. Hopping, bucking, and all that good stuff.

·
Registered
926 Posts
As soon as I saw this thread I couldn't wait to look. I just love goats. My husband thinks I'm nuts - but they just make my heart melt. More pics please when you can.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Aw! how cute! I used to have a nubian/boer cross that was just like a baby! She cried alot and sounded just like a baby and once the neighbors came to "check" on everything because they thought there had been a baby crying all night outside :eek:. I miss my girl and can't wait to get another. I've never had pygmy goats but I've heard they're alot of fun! My girl was alot of fun, she'd do backflips off the side of the house :D

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5 more have hit the ground in the last 6 days. And to think, I only thought I had one that was preggo. And they all just freshened in July/August, I wasn't expecting them to breed back so fast, they ususally don't.

3 Black boys
2 Caramel boys
1 Black girl
1 grey girl.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts