Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I knew this was coming for a while, but I was trying to talk my gramma out of it so I didn't mention anything about him. Needless to say she didn't listen to me and got a shitzu puppy. Now there are several reasons I was against her getting him. For one, she just got Peanut about a week after I got Mina and was having enough trouble chasing after her. Second, there was already a total of three PUPPIES in the house, not to mention four adult dogs. And he came from a horrible 'breeder' ( the day she went to pick him up, she said that her female was most likely already pregnant again). All things aside, he's a little cutie and even lets me pull his bangs up. ;) I'll have to get some pictures of him later he's been here for about a week, but I've been busy with Don Gato being sick and trying to get some work around the house done. He's right around Mina's age so that would put him at about 3 1/2 months.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I'm currently trying to talk my mother out of a shitzu pup. I was trying to be supportive and educational, blahblahblah. After talking to her more, I'm trying to talk her out of it. The "breeder" is a co-worker. No health tests. No education. None of the things you look for a in a good breeder. Not to mention that my mother doesn't have the time or money for a dog. For crying out loud, she thinks the cats are peeing in odd places because she's not home enough. But enough of that rant.

Btw, Mina is GORGEOUS!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like I said, I tried unsuccessfully. The only good thing is that he gets along with everyone and they get along with him. He's already humping Peanut though, so he'll be getting snipped at 6 months.

And thank you. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts