Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was digging around in some old photographs and I found these.

These are some pics of me when I was 7-8 years old with my old man Jack (when he wasn't so old)

The first picture is maybe not "The most embarrassing picture EVER" but it is quite embarrassing, I was having a horrible hair day and poor 4 month old Jack, looks like I'm squeezing him to death.

The second picture here was taken when Jack was about 10 months old and it's Christmas time. He always has red eye it's annoying.

And finally here we are when Jack is about a year and a half old. And we went as a cowgirl and her cattle herding dog for Halloween.

And just for the heck of it to compare in case you don't know what I look like. Here is the newest nicest picture I have of myself.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I have some old pictures in some photo albums somewhere of me and my first Aussie. Talk about embarrassing pictures... I was like 4 at the time. But they're still nice to look at. I've been thinking of digging them up one of these days.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Didn't realize you and Jack have been bud's for so long . He was a cute pup. How's he doing these days ?

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Wow, you and Jack go way back don'tcha'? ; ) That's sweet, and adorable... I loved the Halloween picture... I'm sure he's glad you didn't have to buy him a cattle-herding costume. ; )

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I love looking at old photos. It is fun to see what people are wearing.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you know what I just noticed. His ears weren't even half so pricked as they are today when he was a year and a half old. Can cartlege grow more after that age?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
neat to have the comparison pictures of both you and your dog. i wish i had pics of my first dog when i was 5. she died when i was 17. i put her to sleep with my older brother but i had to walk out of the room. it sucks going through that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts