Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'd introduced myself before but not in this part of the forum. I guess I didn't see it at first. Anyhow, I was getting a new baby tomorrow but the lady backed out & decided to keep her. I was pretty bummed! Well my DH had unbeknownst to me had actually found a puppy that a guy he works with was trying to give to someone. Their neighbors weenie dog had "married" their min pin & she had one puppy. He had told him never mind but when that happened he called him up to tell him we'd take the puppy! :clap2:
I'm super excited!! It's a girl puppy! I had chosen the name Izzy for the other pup so I'm sticking with that. She'll be coming home tomorrow!!
Here's some pics!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I feel like a horrible fur mom now!! In all my excitement over the new puppy I didn't even introduce my Gibby!! Gibby is my mini doxie & he's about 3 & a half years old! I adopted him a little over 2 years ago. He's my lil man!! I'm anxious to see how he'll like Izzy!!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awwwwe .... how sweet! I just knew that pup was out there waiting on you! :D Congratulations!

Gibby is adorable too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts