Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new on the forum and so I'm just posting to just kinda see whats out there. My baby's name is Ava. She is a year old, and is 1/2 irish woflhound, 1/4 wolf hybrid, and 1/4 alaskan malamute. We have had our ups and downs with Ava over the past 8 months, but everyone FINALLY seems to be living peacefully together with an understanding who the boss is (we also have 2 snow bengal cats). So yeah.:wink:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your dog is very good looking and I agree - an interesting mix. I would love to see more picture of her as well as your snow bengal cats.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Welcome, that's quite a big dog you have there!! And that mixture is really neat; I agree with Slartibartfast...more pictures of your Ava and cats please. I've seen Bengals before (on tv), but never in a white color.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Very unique look! Very nice! :)

For sure! .... more pics please!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Aaaah, wolfhound mix. Beautiful, beautiful!

More pics possibly? =P

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Image uploading. Refresh page to view
Ava stands about 5'4" on her hind legs. Haven't weighed her since 4months old, but my dad (he owns her parents and other pups) says she looks about 110 lbs.
This is Seely and Tiberius, and they are a little over 2 years old. :)

dang... let me post a picture that works...

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
I'd put her at over 100lbs, too. She has such a serious face.

The kitties are very pretty. I don't know much about bengals, are they bigger than a normal housecat?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
\
Ava is currently 13 months old, and came into heat for the first time last night. I couldn't get her to eat anything. But we have a few stray male labs that roam the area here, they live up the street, and I'm not sure if they are fixed or not. and Ava prefers to sleep outside, or she will keep you up all night long literally until you take her out. 5 mins later she's passed out all sprawled out in the dirt. So my dad is letting Ava use one of his kennels to keep the boys away. I already miss her too much. lol. hopefully this doesn't last long.

Took a step in my life and quit drinking soda. Seely was just chillin next to my very last can, so I snapped the shot for motivation I guess... lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts