Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello !

I'm the happy owner of 3 dogs, we have fun doing Agility, tricks, hiking and biking together.

Axelle is a 12 year old blue-roan female English Cocker Spaniel.
She has bilateral cataract and doesn't hear much any more, but still competes successfully in Agility.

Silane the blue-merle female Australian Shepherd is 11 and retired from Agility and Frisbee.
She loves to swim.

Maïko is my 3 year old male Aussie who competes in Agility and has learned lots of tricks.
I'm currently trying to figure out a Musical Freestyle routine with him.

All 3:

I had a dog grooming business in the past, but went back to my job as an ICU nurse so I could earn more/work less and have more time for my furry friends !

:yo:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your dogs are gorgeous!!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Welcome, beautiful dogs. I show a blue roan and tan Engie.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hello and welcome! You have beautiful dogs! :D

·
Registered
6,437 Posts

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Beautiful dogs. I do freestyle with a couple of my Aussies and love it! (have also done obedience, rally, agility (a little) conformation and herding) ICU nurses are amazing in the amount of knowledge they have. (having spent several days in one last Novemeber and being a general pain-in-the-butt (ICU psychosis!)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hello !

I'm the happy owner of 3 dogs, we have fun doing Agility, tricks, hiking and biking together.

Axelle is a 12 year old blue-roan female English Cocker Spaniel.
She has bilateral cataract and doesn't hear much any more, but still competes successfully in Agility.

Silane the blue-merle female Australian Shepherd is 11 and retired from Agility and Frisbee.
She loves to swim.

Maïko is my 3 year old male Aussie who competes in Agility and has learned lots of tricks.
I'm currently trying to figure out a Musical Freestyle routine with him.

All 3:

I had a dog grooming business in the past, but went back to my job as an ICU nurse so I could earn more/work less and have more time for my furry friends !

:yo:
Welcome!! and I also have a black,12 year old English Cocker Spaniel...ha..ha..you can see him in the pictures thread...I cant believe how much they look alike!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Love, love, love Aussies! And your Cocker is cute too!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Beautiful dogs. Love the pic of the Spaniel!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts