Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some updated photos of my pups. Jet the Aussie and Jazz the Papillon. These were taken by DF user Keechak on her fancy dancy camera.
First the Aussie..

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Then the Papillon,
My little Land Shark, I just love her come response!

Spider Monkey!

Stacked Pap.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Miss Mutt!

Just so people know, I saved these pics in a low format so my dial up could handle them better. Some of the colors and detailing got messed with as a result.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
I love your papillon! I'd type more but I have a papillon draped over my arm preventing me.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I love your papillon! I'd type more but I have a papillon draped over my arm preventing me.
It's okay I can understand, that can be quite hindering. lol :D

You have a lovely pack of Papillons, that has to be an adventure everyday-a wonderful one of course!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Wow, Jet's eyes are so intense. He's such a gorgeous dog! I keep going back up to look at him.

And Jazz, ohhh, how I love Papillons. =] Those are awesome pics, love the one in mid-air!! Wish I was able to capture my dogs mid-jump..Gizmo can reach all the way up to my head from the floor.. I'm 5'5"! lol! Jazz is so beautiful!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, Jet's eyes are so intense. He's such a gorgeous dog! I keep going back up to look at him.

And Jazz, ohhh, how I love Papillons. =] Those are awesome pics, love the one in mid-air!! Wish I was able to capture my dogs mid-jump..Gizmo can reach all the way up to my head from the floor.. I'm 5'5"! lol! Jazz is so beautiful!
That would be one sweet photo! "See mom, I can be as tall as you." :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
:( Your Aussie made me think about my late Aussie Lacey she was a b/w girl just like yours :)

I miss her so much, and seeing those pictures brought me memories
I hope they were happy memories!

Thank you for all the wonderful comments about my pups, I made sure to tell them how handsome and pretty everyone finds them. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts