Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I got suggested by Lola_dad

about crates I think i spoiled the puppy too much because everytime it would cry i couldnt stand the barking and the crying so i let my puppy sleep with me so it can stay quiet but now i got suggested to put it in the crate and just ignore it when it cries... i just cant stand the barking and the crying its tooo loud it has enough room but it just cries too much..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahahaha alright im guessing its learning now since yesterday he was crying SOOO MUCH AND SO LOUD and my mom was complaining and wondering why im doing this... But man it was a pain to sleep that night... but hes been crying little bit today so im hoping just a few more days... Thanks for the help everyone

·
Registered
32 Posts
My puppy cries softly sometimes at night, when I put her back after going potty, I let her cry, and after a few minutes she stops. If she does this in the morning, I put a blanket over her kennel, so it's dark in there. (if I don't want to get up at first light)
Other times if she won't stop after a few minutes, I take her to another room for a while, then after a while I bring her back in, she usually would have calmed down by then. Otherwise it's hard to listen to her, I keep wanting to take her out and cuddle her.
She's pretty good about it though. She just has a habit of waking up at 5am.:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts