Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an IN DEPTH tutorial on Photoshop CS2. I've been looking online, and all I can find are "specific" tutorials like: "How to change backgrounds" and "how to crop images", etc... All of which sell for around $25-$99.

But what I want is an ALL INCLUSIVE tutorial that covers EVERYTHING from how to open Photoshop, to creating advance graphics (i.e. something that covers the very basics to the most advance options CS2 has to offer.

Free would be awesome, but unrealistic I know, but cheap would be good too.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
640 Posts
This isn't an online tutorial, but it will be the best thing you ever do to learn Photoshop: Buy one of Scott Kelby's books. Seriously, you will go from paralyzed confusion when opening Photoshop, to knowing how to do all the basics and then some in no time at all.

Have you tried searching youtube? I would bet there are some free video tutorials there too.

·
Super Moderator
11,443 Posts
I have been wading through Adobe's Classroom in a Book for CS4. It is mind-numbingly tedious and, by the time I finish it (maybe 20 hours of work) I'll probably start over and do it again to pick up the stuff I missed. Then I have to figure out Lightroom 2.

The last time I did that was for Photoshop Version 7. I don't think I have any materials for CS2 (I never used CS2) but I think I have some CS3 books - maybe even the Classroom book.

PM me if you'd like any of that stuff. You can have it for the price of mailing it. (It's in a box in my attic.)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First I wanna thank MrsJohnnyG and RonE for responding.

Second, I found a really great tutorial on a torrent site. I was a little nervous due to viruses, but all went well.

Thanks again!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts