Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...of our trip to the fiancee's family for memorial day.

Curly (her mother's poodle) just will NOT look directly at the camera, no matter what I do! So here's the best we could get of the three amigos

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Rocky looks the most into it lol, smiles all the way though! I also love his head resting on the steps in the last shot :)

Great pictures!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Those are good. I love the last shot.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Nice pics:) Mequite looks good, I don't think I've seen pics of her in awhile. Rocky looks cute as always! Curly looks like the camera makes him nervous.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Cute pictures. It looks like Curly wasn't too excited about the pics. Looks like my Olivia in a big group shot. She loves her picture alone or with one other, but not in a big group. So funny.

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Hahaha, Rocky's such a camwhore. Love the pics, haven't seen your two in awhile (then again I don't frequent this part of the forums). Mesquite's come a long way huh.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahaha, Rocky's such a camwhore. Love the pics, haven't seen your two in awhile (then again I don't frequent this part of the forums). Mesquite's come a long way huh.
Yeah, he's definitely photogenic.

Mesquite really has come a long way. She's much less reactive, doesn't pull like a maniac any more. After we finally switched her to raw, her chronic ear infections went away. She's at near perfect weight and her coat is super soft compared to the wire bristles it was when we got her.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
I'm impressed with the pictures anyway, sometimes it's not easy to even get one dog to look at the camera (*cough*TRENT*cough*)

Gorgeous dogs!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm impressed with the pictures anyway, sometimes it's not easy to even get one dog to look at the camera (*cough*TRENT*cough*)

Gorgeous dogs!
It probably has to do with the fact that Mesquite and Rocky know the "look" command, while Curly doesn't.

It might also have to do with the block of cheese I was holding above the camera.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
My impressed meter just shot up a notch.

If I were holding a block of cheese, Trent would attack me, and possibly swallow my fingers and the camera in the process. :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts