Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been so busy and haven't taken that many new pictures, so here's a few that I haven't posted yet

Showin' off her bod :rolleyes: (no actually I put her up there. lol)

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

The alternate ears pose.. yeah that's the bathroom, she just looked so cute sitting there

And lastly.. Marge's extremely happy response to the words "Are you hungry?"

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Marge is such a pretty girl, you need to show her off more often ;)

I love the first picture, it's a great close up.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Great shots MM!:cool:
Marge is one of them dogs that always gets me guessing away at her breed possibiltys,she looks different in every pic.
She has got a real good condition going on there,that coat is so bright and shiney (what do you feed her??)

I quoted this pic because she really looks like a Pit mix in the face here,shes a beauty for sure.;)

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Marge's coat really seems to shine. Love the tan points. I never knew she had them.
Thanks Spicy. Yeah her coat is pretty light in some places depending on what way the light hits her. She's not really a seal, because she has a saddle on her back that's jet black.

Marge is such a pretty girl, you need to show her off more often ;)

I love the first picture, it's a great close up.
Thanks! We took that first picture on one of our many trips to the park. She loves it there. We go "hiking," there's a whole chain of woods inside of it and she really enjoys it. I was tempted to let her offleash that day because her recall is so good and there was almost no one there, but I'm still not ready at this point..

Great shots MM!:cool:
Marge is one of them dogs that always gets me guessing away at her breed possibiltys,she looks different in every pic.
She has got a real good condition going on there,that coat is so bright and shiney (what do you feed her??)

I quoted this pic because she really looks like a Pit mix in the face here,shes a beauty for sure.;)
Thanks Pooch :D I know what you mean about her looking different in every picture. I personally think that so much of it lies in the position of her ears. When her ears are pricked to the side like in the pic you quoted, I think it makes her skull look bigger and gives her that pitty impression. But then when her ears are flat all the way back in the last picture, it makes her look so much more thin than a Pit. And the forward ears give her that Lab look. Who knows with her.

I feed her Merrick kibble for now, Eventually I'd like to put her on something better (although Merrick isn't a bad food at all and is working pretty well for her) and maybe much later in her life transition to raw.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is soooo beautiful! I love her! She reminds me of Sampson (James' dog). Love the bathroom pic... she does look cute there! LOl
nessa
Nessa, I just looked back in your threads and found Sampson! He's a good looking boy, a little bigger and blockier than Marge but still they look alike :) Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Thanks Pooch I know what you mean about her looking different in every picture. I personally think that so much of it lies in the position of her ears. When her ears are pricked to the side like in the pic you quoted, I think it makes her skull look bigger and gives her that pitty impression. But then when her ears are flat all the way back in the last picture, it makes her look so much more thin than a Pit. And the forward ears give her that Lab look. Who knows with her.

I feed her Merrick kibble for now, Eventually I'd like to put her on something better (although Merrick isn't a bad food at all and is working pretty well for her) and maybe much later in her life transition to raw.
this is exactly what is say about bello. 3 ear positions and 3 different looks ! both marge and bello have pitty in them i believe but sometimes its a total mystery with the alternate ear positions that hide the big heads!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
It is prob. an ear thing...My lab/aus shep mix always gets mistaken for a pit when he has his ears low, ears up he looks labish. what a little cutie you got there...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts